Ohio-Columbus
Options

Officiant needed - 1 month away! Suggestions?

We've been talking with multiple officiants and can't seem to find one that we both like.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

10/1/10, Friday evening ceremony
The Loft at Smith Brothers, Columbus
Somewhat traditional, somewhat casual, somewhat modern and alot of fun is what we're looking for.  Non-religious short ceremony.

HELP!  We're running out of time! 

Thanks ladies

Re: Officiant needed - 1 month away! Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been talking to Rev Eric Davidson he seems very nice.  Other ladies have also posted very good reviews about him.  http://www.greatohioweddings.com/ Good Luck!
  • Options
    OSUellejayOSUellejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who have you talked to already?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lyssa5966lyssa5966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure who you have spoken with but we booked Damian King for our wedding next year. He's very nice, very down to earth and willing to incorporate you and your fiance in the ceremony. We are the same way, short sweet and not too religious. He accommodated everything we wanted and also gave good suggestions. I have read really good reviews online as well.

His website: http://www.unitedmarriageservices.com
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    summer4077summer4077 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Darla Hosler.  www.yourdaydoneyourway.com She's amazing!  She customizes each ceremony specifically to the couple.  We've been working with her on our vows and readings for our ceremony in 2 weeks and I couldn't be happier.  We were looking for exactly what you were--upbeat, fun, non-traditional--and she definitely delivered.

• Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Eric Davidson, and thought he did a wonderful job.  He let us completely customize our ceremony, but he had a lot of good ideas, too. 
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    asmolakasmolak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Rev. Eric Davidson.. that's who we are using.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards