Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Florist?

Hey ladies! I am on the hunt for a florist and I've noticed on these boards that Val Brooks, KS Kennedy, and Carrie Anne Powell get a lot of good reviews. Our reception venue includes Parkway Florist for center pieces but I was disappointed after meeting with Her because she wasn't very helpful with centerpiece ideas, even though I was okay with upgrading what is included in the pkg. We can opt out of using Parkway Florist- so I'm wondering if anyone has any other recommendations or is working with any of the other florists I mentioned? Also, can anyone PM me info on how to get in touch with Val Brooks? Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist?

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    ygpm re: val brooks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_florist-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:6bb7429e-4d2d-4697-aaa0-400e0d736c81Post:fb58ab21-a743-4715-91f3-ad694bf93f54">Re: Florist?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ygpm re: val brooks!
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

<div>Love Val! </div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Flowers in the Attic is amazing too. I am using them for my wedding in October. Ken is WONDERFUL. He worked around my budget and got me a good deal on the manzanita branches I am using for centerpieces.  He actually comes to the ceremony to make sure everything is perfect, and he stays until you walk down the aisle. :)

Jenny
  • Thanks ladies :) So many tough choices for vendors, I'm glad to have your advice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Girls!

I'm also in the process of trying to make a decision about a florist! I talked to KS Kennedy and Parkway as well. If you haven't checked out Ludwig's Blumengarten, they seem to be a great option!

I've also talked to Val about flowers. Does anyone have pictures of her work?

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards