Connecticut

Where to get Save-the-Dates made?

Hi all,
The FI and I are getting our engagement pics done on Sunday and are thinking ahead to using them for our Save-the-date cards. What's everyone's opinion on the best place online or best person to make save-the-dates and how much did you pay for them?
Thanks!

Re: Where to get Save-the-Dates made?

• I used PapelLindo on etsy. I had 100 magnets (great quality!) made for about $180 including shipping. They came super fast too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got our Save-the-Dates from Minted.com but we also looked at Wedding Paper Divas and their prices are pretty reasonable IMO.  I know Vistaprint does them too though I don't know what prices are like.  I'm sure other girls on here will have other suggestions for you too.

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Believe it or not - Walgreens made some beautiful Save-the-date cards. Printed on cardstock- our picture and save the date info on the front, and a collage of a bunch of our engagement photos on the back. Not what you'd expect from Walgreens - very nice. And they are always runnig specials, we got 100 for less than $60.
  • Jen Strunk!  She's amazing!  We loved our Save-the-Date magnets and they were really reasonable.  About $1.10 each, maybe a little more.  She's also our DOC and did our invites.  Check her out!  I think she gives a discount if you found her on the knot.

• I did mine on shutterfly actually they always have great deals.. and a lot of brides also do them on vista print as well if your not trying to spend an arm and a  leg. 
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• I did mine on vistaprint - cheap but they came out beautiful. I do have to say I got aggravated using their site- not as user friendly as I wanted! Could've just been because it was my first time on there... I love the way they came out though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You need to get on Vistaprint!!! Sign up and you'll start getting emails with coupon codes and % off. I got 100 large magnets wih our picture, 100 envelopes and 140 matching return address labels for $50. I found the website very easy to use and you can edit any of their designs on there or upload your own.
  • I used weddingpaperdivas for my STD magnets, invitations, RSVP cards, enclosure cards, shower invites and will use them for the RD invites, programs, and menus.  I'm really happy with their quality and how quickly they come.  Keep an eye out for sales - they ALWAYS have promotions (20% off orders over $100, free shipping, etc).
  • Vistaprint for sure. Not only are they super cheap on their own, but there is almost always a groupon so you can get $50 worth for $15 or $70 for $17. 
  • Stacie at By Invitation Only (in Wolcott) I didn't trust myself to DIY our STDs or invitations. We met Stacie at a bridal show and got a 20% discount off invitations (I think if you just mention the discount, then she'll give it to you)

She has a cute shop in the basement of her house. She was so nice and helpful. She always responded to any questions right away and kept me updated as to when everything was supposed to come in.
    imageAnniversary
  • I did mine on magnetstreet.com.  When I was ready to order, I found a coupon code.  They came out great! 
    Anniversary
  • Second magnetstreet.com
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:Cake inspiration image
  • We used magnetstreet as well and loved the way they came out.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • I did mine at www.weddingpaperdivas.com and they were reasonably priced. I liked how mine came out, we did them postcard style. The nice thing about this site is that you pick a template, design your save the dates, and then if there is something you would like adjusted but cannot do yourself (for example I did not use one of the text boxes and wanted my lettering to be more centered) you let them know what it is and they will do it for you. Also once you order them they send a sample to your email within a couple of days, they fix whatever you wanted and they will change things according to etiquette (for example I put CT and they changed it to Connecticut because that is the proper etiquette I guess). Once you have your sample you approve it or can send it back for more changes. They also always have promotions going on and provide you with coupon codes on their website. I'm really happy with the save the dates, it was easy to use and they were very helpful.
  • We did picture STD's from Magnetstreet & loved them!

Loved their work so much we ended up using them for our invites!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I used vista print too! Was not the easiest to use but I paid 26 total for 100 magnets!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_where-to-get-save-the-dates-made?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:00e83426-c540-406f-9ca9-f7a0caaa91d3Post:33ce44e5-7ea9-48c4-9fcc-8c34e905a7d1">Re: Where to get Save-the-Dates made?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen Strunk!  She's amazing!  We loved our Save-the-Date magnets and they were really reasonable.  About $1.10 each, maybe a little more.  She's also our DOC and did our invites.  Check her out!  I think she gives a discount if you found her on the knot. <a href="http://www.jenstrunk.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.jenstrunk.com</a>
    Posted by Jessie42613[/QUOTE]

<div>I came to this to recommend her to! We *love* jen. Her work is beautiful and very reasonable. She's great to work with. I've requested lots of little nit-picky changes and she doesn't blink an eye. We're also using her for our DOC. She's been a life saver.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards