California-Central

Venue

We aren't picky with the town but I am trying to find a ceremony / reception locatin for around 40 guests. Our budget isn't much, we are trying to stay around $3k before service charge and taxes and that is the high end of our budget. I live in Arizona so I have no clue as to venues over there. I have tried herecomestheguide and some other sites and all the venues are too much for our budget.

I would love it to be outside, but it's okay if it's not. I'd like for the ceremony to at least be outside.

Does anyone have any suggestions to inclusive package venues as well as locations where we can rent and bring our own catering?

Any suggestions are loved! Thanks!! = )

Re: Venue

• edited December 2011
    Where exactly are you looking? There are big differences between inland and the coast. For example, we were looking between Fresno (FI's home town) and San Luis Obispo (my home town). Also, areas like Santa Barbara tend to cost more.

Have you narrowed down the area at all?
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• ccontreras623ccontreras623 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Marvimon if you like that artsy outdoor/indoor theme! it was booked for our day but it looks so neat inside that you'll hardly need decorations, at least that was my thinking.

www.marvimon.com or www.smogshoppe.com one is near Dodger Stadium sorta downtown L.A. and the other one is in Culver City 
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding is at the Avila Lighthouse Suites in Avila Beach, CA. The ceremony can be on the deck area or on the beach. 8D
  • beerquafferbeerquaffer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that Jack House in downtown San Luis Obispo is under $1000. Tiber Canyon Olive Oil Ranch in San Luis Obispo is really pretty and they are under 3k. I haven't yet visited the Dallidet Adobe and Gardens but it is outdoor and I believe $2400. It's in the middle of downtown San Luis Obispo.  I wanted to book with them, but my wedding is probably going to be over their 150 capacity.

Good luck! 
  • edited December 2011

I love the website: www.ccwp.com

• edited December 2011
    flying caballos ranch.

Sea Canyon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards