Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Caterer in Maryland???

I am looking at 2 caterers "Atlantic catering" and "Dean and Brown Catering". Has anyone used them before? If so please give me some positive or negative feedback!!!

Thanks.
Amanda Mussone

Re: Caterer in Maryland???

• Options
    amandamussoneamandamussone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking at 2 caterers "Atlantic catering" and "Dean and Brown Catering". Has anyone used them before? If so please give me some positive or negative feedback!!!

Thanks.
    Amanda Mussone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on the Maryland or Baltimore board.  I know there are a few bides on the Baltimore board who used Dean & Brown and have given them really good reviews.  I'm not sure about Atlantic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm redirecting this post over to the Baltimore board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dean and Brown.  They were absolutely wonderful and made sure everything ran smoothly - helping us stay on schedule, setup, cleanup, etc.  They don't just bring the food and leave it at that.  Our guests had good things to say about the food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Atlantic Catering and got nothing but RAVE reviews on the food. They also included a cake by Sugarbakers, which was amazingly good :-)  They were easy to work with and very flexible—they made us appetizers that weren't on their list to fit our baseball theme. (mini sliders w/sweet potato fries and mini corndogs).
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • Options
    weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Atlantic, and they are awesome.  They do tastings on a regular schedule, I think every other month or so.  If you are interested call them up and ask to come to the next tasting. 

Kristin and Raol are the coordinators.  I worked with Kristin and a frined of mine worked with Raol and we both have nothing but the highest praises.

Good Luck!

Here is my official wedding channel review:
    http://local.weddingchannel.com/Wedding-Vendors/Atlantic-Caterers-Inc-Wedding-Review?ProfileId=335182&ReviewId=141817
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So it seems Atlantic is good too :)

(thanks for moving this, Kaesha - though you probably won't see this now!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards