Texas-Houston

Couples Shower

Does anyone have any suggestions on fun games to play a couples shower? 

I know we are going to play a version of the "Newly Wed Game" but any other suggestions would be great! 

Re: Couples Shower

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out this website for ideas: http://bridal-showergames.com/games.htm
  • Belle101781Belle101781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a game that required a toilet paper roll in between the man's legs and a mini-Astros baseball bat (You could probably use a broom, of course not the bristle side) and blind fold the girl. She has to get the "stick in the hole." Whoever gets it in, in the shortest amount of time, wins.

We also played a game where each couple got a sheet with questions on them about the bride and groom, whichever couple got the most answers correct, won a prize.

Then we did one where the couples have to fine like 20 objects on their person and/or purse/wallet. Whoever had the most, won!

We also had the guys make the toilet paper dress on their partners. Bride and Groom judged. You could also try to make a tux too.

We gave away gift cards to the movies, bottles of wine, summer beach bags with goodies inside.
  • edited December 2011
    We hosted a "stock the bar" couples wedding shower. We didn't play many "games"- but we did have like a "guess what flavor" and like a jeopardy sorta thing.... but those are more games that my friends play rather than specific "wedding games"..... I think couples showers should be more fun & like a get together rather than something stuffy and "bridal". That's just my opinion of course
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards