Wedding Reception Forum

Mid-Missouri Venues?

So I am looking for an outdoor venue for an October wedding. I am planning on a rustic almost barn type wedding for under $2000. I had my heart set on Cedar Creek Cellars in Wright City Missouri until I found out that the rental fee alone is three times my budget and you have to use their expensive vendor for food. Another site I found and love is Bee Tree Park in St. Louis. I absolutely love this venue but it is so far away from so many of my guests. :( So hopefully you ladies can help me out, anything with that kind of vibe in the Wright City, Hermann, Montgomery, Warrenton, Wentzville area. We have family coming from both Columbia and St. Louis so we would really like something in the middle of the two. Hopefully you lovely ladies can help me out. Thanks so so much in advance. I am feeling really discouraged right now.

Re: Mid-Missouri Venues?

• Try posting this on your local board to the left.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_mid-missouri-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:2548b901-ab34-4425-834d-d4530af917c5Post:80314410-a34c-4802-acfe-9b6efc67b8a4">Mid-Missouri Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I am looking for an outdoor venue for an October wedding. I am planning on a rustic almost barn type wedding for under $2000. I had my heart set on Cedar Creek Cellars in Wright City Missouri until I found out that the rental fee alone is three times my budget and you have to use their expensive vendor for food. Another site I found and love is Bee Tree Park in St. Louis. I absolutely love this venue but it is so far away from so many of my guests. :( So hopefully you ladies can help me out, anything with that kind of vibe in the Wright City, Hermann, Montgomery, Warrenton, Wentzville area. We have family coming from both Columbia and St. Louis so we would really like something in the middle of the two. Hopefully you lovely ladies can help me out. Thanks so so much in advance. I am feeling really discouraged right now.
    Posted by Caders86[/QUOTE]

<div>this would be in columbia, but i went to a wedding at columbia country club and it was nice.</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards