Florida-West Coast
Options

Local Recommendations??

I'm trying to work down my checklist, which I am WAY far behind on right now, so I need some recommendations for local businesses. Here's what's on the agenda this week:

Appraise/Insure E-ring (where do I go for that sort of thing??)

Rental Places (Rent All City is the only one on my list right now, we will only need tablecloths, and maybe some folding chairs)

Florists (I'm doing my *simple* bouquets & centerpieces myself, so maybe looking for somewhere that can do wholesale - red gerbera daisies & gardenias)

Videographer (Most likely we will get a friend to video & FI will edit, since he is into all that, but I'd still like to see how much the going rate is...)

The closer to Clearwater the better, but I appreciate ANY suggestions you can give me.

THANK YOU LADIES!!! <3
~Natalie

October 2011, May Siggy: Honeymoon!!

My Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Local Recommendations??

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Videographer: Celebrations of Tampabay
    Rental Places: Taylor Rental is highly recomeneded
    Florist: I would check out Sams. I know there are a few local flower markets buit don't know their names
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll check those out! Yeah, I've heard Sam's is good for wholesale so we may go with that. :)
    ~Natalie

October 2011, May Siggy: Honeymoon!!

My Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    JulieS1786JulieS1786 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My e ring is insured through Jewelers Mutual.  They are super easy to use and I know someone that lost her ring and she had no hassles getting the replacement funds. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers: I would go wholesale... you can get them much cheaper then a florist
    Videographer.... Im still looking for one myself
    Rental Places: Ive heard Taylor Rental is good, but Im still looking as well

I did decide to contact a wedding planner who is also our day of coordinator. She custom creates centerpieces and bouquets also. My friend used her when she got married this past March. I thought it was going to be expensive to get a planner, but she has actually saved us a TON of money. She has specials going on also. She may be able to give you some suggestions also. Her name is Amber and she is at www.PremierButterflyEvents.com.

Hope this helps!
    Michelle
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rentals: Rent-All-City or Taylor Rental (have been to weddings where both were used)
    Flowers: go wholesale. cheaper then florist
    Planner: Christina or Amber at Premier Butterfly Events
    Photography: Rebecca Fulton www.RBFPhotography.com
    DJ: Bret Hudas www.DJ-Bones.com
    Cake: Olympia Bakery or Publix
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers - Wholesale fiftyflowers.com or global rose
    Planner - Beth with Flawless Occassions
    Videographer - Life's Highlights
    Photographer - Scites Photography or Mandy and Me
    Cake - A piece of cake