Wedding Classifieds

Gorgeous one of a kind BRAND NEW Designer Wedding Gown!!

I have a brand new, never been worn gorgeous designer wedding dress by Robin Jillian. You will not find this dress on the rack at David's Bridal!!
In fact this designer only sells at a select few upscale bridal boutiques, 50 in the whole United States!! It looks like and is more beautiful than something
you would find at Kleinfelds in New York!! I purchased this dress in March of this year for my November 2010 wedding so it is still in style. I found out in
April that we are expecting our first baby...oops! ;) I will be 7 1/2 months along by then and unfortunetly won't be able to squeeze us both into this corset
bodice. It is a size 10 but as you know if you have been shopping at all, designer gowns run small. I am 5' 5" and WAS 120-125 lbs, size 3-5 pants, bust
size 34C, should fit a D cup also. It is ivory in color, satin with ruched cups, boned fitted bodice to give you an amazingly curvy shape. Adorned with
assorted beads, crystals and pearls, it has a beautiful princess skirt with perfect pick ups and a long train, which I had planned on wearing a four boned
hoop with but is nice and full even without a hoop. Each individual pickup is gathered and decorated with the same awesome embellishment. The back
zips up but also has hard to find satin buttons with hooks to disguise the zipper. This really is a dream come true Cinderella gown that no-one else will
have!! If you want to take your husband-to-be and guests breath away then don't wear a plain old run of the mill gown on your special! Stored in a hanging
bridal garment bag in a clean, smoke free home. Serious inquiries only, please. $1,495 cash OBO! I know that weddings are expensive (especially
when you have to buy two gowns!)
E-mail with questions or for pics. Brandon/Riverview FL area. No Scammers or Spam, thanks! (P.S. It has not been altered in any way)

Re: Gorgeous one of a kind BRAND NEW Designer Wedding Gown!!

• Do you still have this dress if so can you email me a picture and what you are asking for this dress.
    My email is mayrah58@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards