Students

First post here!

Hi all, I've been on the other boards previously, but I am new to this one.  I am in my last quater of undergrad work and I can tell it's going to be my most challenging yet (20 units, work, and planning!).  I am getting married the WEEK after I graduate (yes, I am crazy and realize the overwhelming stress that may.probably occur).  Just wondering if there is anyone who has been/is going through this too = )
"The dress upped the ante."

Re: First post here!

• I'm glad that there's more of us than I thought there were.  I'm graduating a year early (thank the lord for ap classes in high school) so I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing any requirements by next may.  I love being so busy though.  I have no idea what I'm going to do to fill all this time after the wedding is actually over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_first-post-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:4c5bac22-d224-4e9a-a020-39c0238cdb8ePost:b41e5949-13ad-4089-8058-b4f86830bfe9">Re: First post here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad that there's more of us than I thought there were.  I'm graduating a year early (<strong>thank the lord for ap classes in high school</strong>) so I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing any requirements by next may.  I love being so busy though.  I have no idea what I'm going to do to fill all this time after the wedding is actually over.
    Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]

W2G! I praise my students when they come in with AP class credit. I told them they should thank their parents if they were forced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards