Washington-Seattle

45 Days away!

My 18 mo. engagement is coming to an end and my Seattle wedding is now 45 days away! I'm trying to schedule group mani/pedi's for my Bridesmaids the day before my wedding. I'm also running in the Seattle Rock and Roll Half Marathon (which is a week before my wedding) and I'd like to get a massage, facial, and wax after the race. Can someone recommend great spas in the area? I'm from Seattle but I currently live in Washington DC.

Also looking for a caterer for my Rehearsal Dinner. We want to serve about 40 people; very low-key. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Re: 45 Days away!

• Any Gene Juarez can do the pampering for you. I also love the Nordstrom spa downtown. I also love the Vida Spa.

I'm not sure about your caterer for the rehearsal dinner, I guess it depends on the location.

Good luck!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gene Juarez sounds like your best bet for group mani/pedi, massage, facial, and wax services.

What kind of food do you want for your RD, and what budget are working with?
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Thanks for the recommendations I've been looking for mani/pedi locations as well.   If you want Gene Juarez I would recommend contacting them soon.  I just sent them an email looking to book for August 2nd and they said they can't accommodate me :( 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards