Texas-Houston
Options

Ashelynn Manor

What are you thoughts about this venue? Are there any vendors from their preferred vendor list that you would or would not reccomend?

TIA
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ashelynn Manor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Bavarian Cakery and did not like them at all, the lady is really old and just not someone I enjoyed working with. I was worried she was going to forget to bake my cake. The cake included in their package is supposed to feed 100 people but it's super tiny. When I asked the lady about making it bigger she just said that if my guest count was over 100 they would make sheet cakes for the rest of the people or alter the cake a little bit. My final count was 115 she didn't alter the cake and I don't know if a sheet cake existed, either way some people didn't get cake when I ended up having maybe less than 100 show up.

I also didn't like how Ashelynn Manor picks up the buffet food really quickly afterwards it's like they don't really want to give you the food that you paid for.

Private message me if you have any more questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the double entry.

I loved Silver Dollar they were awesome to work with. And my bartender from Majestic was great too.

I have vendor reviews on my bio too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards