Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday !!

I wasnt very thankful last week today it's my birthday.... 29...Last birthday with my parents at home here in town... Last birthday in my 20's.... and Last birthday before I change my name in October !!!

FI is coming down later.. I was originally going to have girls night but my MOH is in town and is bringing her boyfriend over for me to meet for the first time I cant wait ! So my two other good girlfriends and my FI and possibly my bff guyfriend :)

And red velvet cake... :)
Love is All You Need

Re: Thankful Thursday !!

• My foot is feeling better! I broke it on 4.20 during my morning run. I'm in a big walking boot.

FI is feeling better! He had his wisdom teeth out on 4.20 and was miserable for a week. Poor guy!

I'm done with college!! Well, I still have student teaching in the Fall. I was placed at a really nice High School about 10 minutes from my house. Yay!

We're off to Disney this weekend! Max is going to stay with my grandma this weekend while we're out of town. (thanks for prayers for her!)

I'm thankful for ALL of these things!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • yodacubyodacub member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm thankful for a healthy baby girl for good friends of mine this morning.  I'm picking up their older kids from daycare this evening and taking them to the hospital to meet their sister :D
  • Oh wow, FaithCaitlin.  Was it a big fracture?  Split fracture?  Glad it's feeling better.

I'm thankful my Property Exam on Monday wasn't a disaster!  I won't know the results until June.  Tomorrow is my hardest exam... Constitutional Law.

• Thanks for starting this thread this morning!

I am thankful for my 2nd PT job. I am loving it even though my plate is full with 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs.

I am thankful for the family/friends throwing me a shower on Saturday at church. I can't wait.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm thankful for new friends.  Tonight DH and I are going on a double date with one of my classmates and his wife.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm thankful for the overwhelming love and support we have recieved from our friends and family as we get closer to the wedding day. When I think of all the prayers, encouragement, gifts, advice, and help we've recieved over the past several months, it nearly brings me to tears. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thankful that it's a three day weekend for me. :) I'll actually get to rest up before my birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards