Missouri-Kansas City

makeup

Hello.  Does anyone know of anyone that comes to you to do makeup, that are good, and pretty cheap?  I have checked out Blushco, but they have a 4 person minimum and Care Sue Hall, but she charges $95! That's a lot to me.  Does anyone know of anyone else?

Thanks!
Janelle

Re: makeup

• edited December 2011
    I could not find anyone that came to location for what I felt was a reasonable price. It turns out that where we are getting our hair done they also have a lady who does make-up for $30 I believe. That's affordable in my opinion.
  • edited December 2011
    Emily Holmes is who did my makeup.  She will come to you and only charges $35 (I think)!  Here's her number: 816-835-5711.  She's fantastic!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • snok83snok83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also am looking for a reasonable price person to do my makeup for the wedding.  I called around and found out Merle Norman in Lee's Summit is $25 and will do a free trial prior to the wedding.  Anyone heard anything about them?  Also in the Independence mall, the store, Sephora requires you to buy $50 in a gift certificate and then they do a free application of whatever you buy.  Still trying to see if any area salons have people that do makeup. 

Sarah- Does Emily Holmes provide the makeup or do you have to?  Also did you do a trial with her? Or no?

Just curious

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tricia Root from Lee's Summit.  She'll travel up to 30 miles for free and she charges $45 per person. 
  • jlichtyjlichty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tiffany Franklin.  She is coming to us to do hair and makeup.

www.tiffanyfranklin.com
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Tricia Root from Lee's Summit. She's coming to Olathe for no extra charge and her prices are very reasonable!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards