Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

QOTD 7/7

What kind of vehicle was your getaway car?

Re: QOTD 7/7

• Options
    Our getaway car fell through a week before our wedding (my sister in law's boyfriend offered it to us and last minute figured out that it wasn't running properly).  Instead of booking a limo for the two of us, we just decided to take the charter bus with the bridal party. It ended up being a lot of fun to all be together in between the ceremony and reception riding around the city.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ha, we were on a tight budget, so we just drove to the reception in my 2008 Corolla S. H friends decorated it really cute, though and we got a lot of honks and waves. We did however, have a Lincoln Towncar from the reception to the hotel which my wonderful IL's paid for.
  • Options
    Hopefully my fiance's 1968 Mustang :)
    The Happy Couple <3 <br/>
    Photobucket

"All began with love; all seeks to return to love. Love is the law, the teacher of wisdom, and the great revealer of mysteries." -Faery teaching

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmm, my own car, although it was decorated with flowers, and super tied down :)

what a beaut :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    We arrived in a limo and left in my mother's nice new car. :)
  • Options
    We were absolutely not paying $1000 for a limo so we decided to use our black Jeep. However, the day before our wedding, my parents found us a beautiful white 1967 convertible Mercury Meteor. My fiance was born in 1967 so it was absolutely perfect!
  • Options
    We drove away in DH 1967 Ford Falcon. Is was a quick getaway since it was pouring down rain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards