Flowers
Options

DIY centerpieces

Our colors are pale green, ivory and chocolate brown.

I'm trying to DIY centerpieces. I already have ivory led lighted branches. Does anyone have ideas as to what to do with them?

And what kind of flowers go well with our colors and ivory roses?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY centerpieces

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much of a help but you might want to also post this on the DIY board.  The ladies over there are very creative.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hydrangeas are pretty and come in pale green. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also look into green roses, green carnations, and green orchids. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    doeie04doeie04 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have green spider mums too. They are a pale green color.
    If you go to fiftyflowers.com , they have a whole green section.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our Colors are Ivory, Charcoal, and Light Green.  I'm having Green Roses and Hydrangeas and Spider Mums for the girls (Cream roses and Hydrangea for me).  (We haven't decided 100% what we want to do w/our centerpieces partially because we're slacking on picking our hall- but i love the branch idea)

Do you need to get vases for them or is that something that you can borrow from the hall??  Some green or brown marbles to keep them in place could look cool. Or I saw on Martha Stewart's website using wrapping paper and running it across the table for a color accent maybe alternate brown and green and then contrast it with brown and green accent stones? 

can you combine a few of them into 1 and make them fuller (I noticed at a friends wedding her branches just didn't look full enough however it looked nice all the same) and use an opaque vase or a darker filler and then perhaps alternate the tables with something simple and different on the ones without the branches like a floating candle or submersible led Light and water beads (come in different colors)

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards