Oklahoma

Old Trinity at Paseo?

Anyone using this venue for your wedding? or been to a wedding there? I saw pictures of it in the perfect wedding guide and fell in love with the historic look and the stained glass windows. It only holds 100 people so size wise it will be perfect for our intimate ceremony. I have an appointment to go veiw the site and speak with the coordinators, but i was wondering if any other knotties or former knotties had experience with them. Thanks ladies!

Re: Old Trinity at Paseo?

• smicklessmickles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buyer Beware! We got married there on Oct 11th. We thought it was very pretty and was excited because we could use it on Sunday, so we booked it. However we were very disappointed with the level of professionalism when it came to dealing with the owner and were told two hours before our rehearsal that we owed them more money. She said she just looked over our contract and forgot to charge us for a rehearsal fee. A fee they don't normal charge and a fee that was not listed in our contract. We would NOT use them again. I will give you the details through email if you like. I don't want a vendor calling me for slander on this board. Vendors are on here all the time lurking. green_flyingduck@yahoo.com
  • rckstr773rckstr773 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow sorry to hear about that, i looked into that chapel at first to get married at , but we decided to do it at our church , it is a very pretty place though 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards