New Jersey
Options

Happy Friday

Hope everyone enjoys the weather this weekend. We are hoping to get alot done this weekend on the house: buying shelves, getting new doors, and working outside.

Re: Happy Friday

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! We will be writing the endless thank you notes that are waiting for us!
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!! We're celebrating my dad's 50th at our place. That means lots of cleaning for me tonight....Boooo
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Happy Friday! Not too sure what we have planned yet, maybe a picnic tomorrow...It's suppose to be beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kim! And Jenna!
    So funny to know *real* people from my life here! =)

So excited for this weekend! We are actually going to a wedding at MayFair Farms tomorrow. Kim, do you remember Brooke from my class year...? It's her wedding!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Heather!

Have fun tomorrow! The Mayfair Farms is nice and the food is really good. We used to have our company Christmas parties there when I worked in the salon. Good times!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Same to you!  I've been so cold all week, so I'm definitely looking forward to warm weather!
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a stomach bug all week, so hopefully the ginger ale and pretzels will work wonders! Tonight I'm going to the Yankees game (yay free tickets!). Tomorrow I have to go to the DMV (yup, have to get 2 new licenses within a month.. grr), work on my programs, go pay for and pick up our wedding rings, some other wedding things, then my friend's bday celebration. Sunday work on the yard and moving some more of my things over. Busy busy weekend.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather I do remember her! Have a great time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards