Wedding Woes

What could he be making...

That involves a jar of buttermilk sitting on the counter overnight? Whatever it is, I'm not eating it.

Re: What could he be making...

• cheese? 
  • Rotten slaw?  That is what my H would do.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A buttermilk dressing?  that bread that grows on it's on, you pull some off and bake it and pulls some off & give it away everyso often?  Think it's called Friendship bread.

Maybe he just forgot to put it away?
  • I want to say that there is a way to use it as a brine.   I remember something on Good Eats about that.   Or maybe it was just a dream with Alton Brown in it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_could-making?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a9cf6939-2349-4875-afb1-18951c694d52Post:8fd147e3-80c6-453e-a737-b65ccd79e71a">Re: What could he be making...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to say that there is a way to use it as a brine.   I remember something on Good Eats about that.   Or maybe it was just a dream with Alton Brown in it.
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

This is highly likely. He uses a lot of AB recipes, and he loves brining. He told me to leave it, but still didn't say what it's for. I'm still not eating whatever it is.
  • Is he making poultry of some kind?

• therese 2, electric boogaloo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards