Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony location outside..pretty beach or park? need ideas!

Hi!!

So my fiance and I have our reception venue however, we have not found a place for our ceremony.  We are planning from Cincinnati so it is sort of difficult.  

Our reception will be in Elyria, Ohio so we would like to keep the ceremony within a 25-30 minute radius.  We considered Lakeview Park(Beach) and getting married at the Gazebo then taking some pictures on the beach-my mom didn't like the area (of course!); we thought about a gazebo in Avon Lake at Miller Park-however my mom fears that power plant will be an ugly eye sore etc.; We are not completely concerned with my moms ideas however she is the one looking at the places for us while we are down here! We considered a few parks however we are thinking of doing a beach themed reception hence a pretty park on the lake would be prefered we just do not want to get married in the actual sand.  

Does anyone have any suggestions of where we can go? We have about 200 guests however we are thinking of (if we need to) inviting only a select few to the actual ceremony however I still picture that being about 70 people.

Help!!

Re: Ceremony location outside..pretty beach or park? need ideas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards