Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

how to find a good DJ in CT?

Hey ladies!

I've been puttering away at the planning and the only big  question on the FI and my mind is how to find a DJ and how to tell if they are really any good? I remember having my cousin's sweet sixteen and having everyone (birthday girl included) hate the DJ. Wrong age group music selection, bad attitude, and late sum him up rather well.  Does anyone know a good DJ in the Hartford area?
"All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image

Re: how to find a good DJ in CT?

• edited December 2011
    Try posting this on a local board.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would post on local board and weddingwire.com you can see reviews on vendors in your area.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely post on the CT Board - After Hours and Powerstation are some of the bigger names in CT but there are a ton more. 
  • edited December 2011
    DJ Melee/ Jason Palermo is one of the best in CT.. He is booking up really fast and is getting A+ vender reviews from all of the Knotties that have used him! I cant wait to use him for my wedding! His prices are amazing too!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards