Washington

Rustic Venue near TC

Hi!
I'm looking for an outdoor, rustic/vintage barn wedding venue in/near the Tri-Cities.

I'd like to have the ceremony and reception all in one place, with someplace indoors or covered so older guests can get out of the heat and sun.  I'd also prefer someplace where we can party until midnight, though I understand if that just doesn't work.

And, biggest factor, I'd like somewhere under $3,000.

I've found a couple venues that I love, but they are all about 2 hours away, or closer to $5000, which just won't work with our budget.

Did anyone else in this area have similar problems finding a venue?

Re: Rustic Venue near TC

• I've seen 231 north but its in davenport which is a couple hours out but seemed more toward your price range. Same with mountain lodge in Tum Tum.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll check them out, Thanks!
  • American Homestead in Naches Washington. It's a rustic barn that has a gorgeous setting. It comes with tables and chairs, you can use whatever caterer you want, party until midnight, plus you can rent the 5 bedroom farmhouse and people can camp on the property. There is a fire pit, and lots of other great things about this place. Plus the owner Kathy is amazing. It's about 1 1/2 hours away from tri-cities, but it's only about $1600 I think. 
    Good Luck!!
  • American Homestead in Naches Washington. It's a rustic barn that has a gorgeous setting. It comes with tables and chairs, you can use whatever caterer you want, party until midnight, plus you can rent the 5 bedroom farmhouse and people can camp on the property. There is a fire pit, and lots of other great things about this place. Plus the owner Kathy is amazing. It's about 1 1/2 hours away from tri-cities, but it's only about $1600 I think. 
    Good Luck!!
  • I am looking for the same type of venue and have had a horrible time finding something! What places have you looking into so far that are in the area?
  • Running T Ranch is nice, but it is not in TC. It is located in Dayton. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards