Illinois-Chicago
Options

DJ: Something 2 Dance 2

I'm currently looking into DJs, and one of the DJs on my receptions recommended vendor list is something 2 dance 2.  

I was wondering if anyone here has used them or is using them and could let me know how much they generally charge for a wedding reception.  They don't have quotes on their website, I would like to have an idea of a price range before setting up a consultation, and I would rather not go really like them and then find out they are out of our price range. 

205image 151image 26image 29image
RSVP Date June 25

Re: DJ: Something 2 Dance 2

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have a friend who is using them and she is really excited about them from what it sounds like.  She has friends who used them and said they were great.  They were out of my price range, which is why I didn't meet with them, I think she said they were around $1300 just for the reception. 

HTH!  Good luck : )

• Options
    cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I didn't meet with them but I did contact them  for prices.  They were out of our price range.  I think it was an 8 hr package for $1300.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ouch...yeah that's a bit much for my budget.  Thanks ladies!

205image 151image 26image 29image
    RSVP Date June 25

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try XL-Entertainment www.xl-entertainment.com.  Don is very nice and not over the top expensive.
  • Options
    cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Our reception venue suggested them as a prefered vendor and when I emailed them for prices I think I was quoted $1300 and that was a bit over our budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards