Ohio-Columbus
Options

Party Bus and Shuttles- Recommendations?

Looking for transportation for our wedding day with our group. FI hates the trolley (I love it) and I dislike limos. No vintage car is going to hold all of us, so I'm trying to contact other vendors with shuttles. 

Would love recommendations! :)
Anniversary

Re: Party Bus and Shuttles- Recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bexley Beat.  Kinda of a party bus feel.  They are very flexible with their scheduling (we are using them for a couple of hours on the front end, then coming back at the end of the reception to shuttle wedding party and friends to any after hours locations, then back to cars & hotels).   I thought the rates were great ($51 bucks per hour, plus a small fuel fee).

Hope it is a fit!  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bexley Beat, too :) By FAR the most affordable option I could hunt down, and I've heard nothing but good things about them. They are taking our wedding party from the hotel to the ceremony (two trips - girls first and then guys), and then after the ceremony they are driving us around downtown for a little over an hour to take photos, and then dropping us off at the reception venue. My estimate was something like $200, which I thought was very reasonable!
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards