California-Orange County

Dress Shopping!

Hello Ladies!  So I'm scheduling my first dress shopping experience for the 26th of this month!  I'm not too familiar with any shops. 

Does anyone have any good suggestions?  I would like to keep the cost down, and it is an outdoor wedding, so I'm looking for beautiful but not extravagant.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks!

Re: Dress Shopping!

• edited December 2011
    the wedding day in fountain valley is where i got mine :-) but i liked mariposa boutique in anaheim because they let you take pictures in the dress even if you dont buy it...they just didnt have the one i wanted there.
    Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you end up shopping?? I live in Laguna but am getting married in Sonoma (and will be moving there as my FI lives there). I've been planning to shop in the Bay Area so I can be close for last minute fittings, but am also thinking I should look around here...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got my dress at a little place in Orange on Tustin called Ferdales.  I really enjoyed my experience, and love my dress!!

It's not necessarily a luxurious place, but it had a lot of really beautiful dresses in all price ranges!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards