Florida-North Florida

Looking for candy jars.

Hey Ladies,

I am am on the hunt for jars for my sisters reception. She wants to do the candy buffet where you make a bag of candy and take it home with you. Her wedding is May 21 and I am wondering if anyone is selling their jars that they have used for their wedding or know where I can get some jars (with lids would be best) I live in Jacksonville and I am willing to drive to pick them up anywhere in Jacksonville or St. Augustrine.
If can please help me out please either respond here or email me at 
maloneyac@bellsouth.net

Thanks for your help!

Allison
~Single Again July 9, 2009~

Re: Looking for candy jars.

• GonnabeaCrewsGonnabeaCrews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and I meant St. Augustine sorry for the misspelling 
    ~Single Again July 9, 2009~
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ! Have you tried Oriental Trading? They might have some cute stuff for cheap.
  • jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at TJ Maxx and Walmart.  I'd sell them to you, but my wedding is a week later. 
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours at Michael's! My wedding is May 22nd so I can't sell/lend you mine :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • amandacardozaamandacardoza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try IKEA (although it's in Orlando)....When I moved into my new place I saw TONS of stuff there and they are VERY inexpensive.  They are modern too.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To you May wedding people, if you are planning on selling your candy jars after your wedding please let me know! Thanks  MrsDanella@hotmail.com
  • jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely be selling mine- when is your wedding?  I changed my mind on how I wanted them to look and ended up returning some to TJ Maxx before I looked at what they had (which was nothing good), so now I am looking again also.
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in November. Home Goods on Southside has some pretty neat ones I've found.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards