Massachusetts-Cape Cod

First Dance Lessons

Has any one ever taken "first dance" lessons on the cape/know of a good place to take them? My FH and i don't exactly want some big choreographed thing, but we dont want to stepping all over each other either.

Any and all suggestions more than welcome!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First Dance Lessons

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_first-dance-lessons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:19d51f47-ebe7-4c9e-adc2-2a2e36bf1b0dPost:8b84a754-942a-49a6-92b1-836139430fa0">First Dance Lessons</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has any one ever taken "first dance" lessons on the cape/know of a good place to take them? My FH and i don't exactly want some big choreographed thing, but we dont want to stepping all over each other either. Any and all suggestions more than welcome!!
    Posted by ealowell[/QUOTE]

H and I took lessons at Fred Astair in Plymouth. I did some calling around first to a few studios for pricing. I say lessons are worth it and we did not choreograph anything. We just wanted to learn some basic dance steps to get us through our first dance, and the rest of the night. We had alot of fun and had a great instructor. Depending on where you are on teh Cape, Plymouth may be too far. I actually just Googled dance studios for our area and just called around. Alot of places will offer first lesson free. You could also try TK's list of vendors as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards