Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 5/25

How about some not wedding related fun?  What websites do you go to for fun/entertainment?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 5/25

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my facebook.

Also, I google everything! Seriously...anything I have any question about or need a picture of...Google!

I don't play games or anything like that...ooohhhh...except for this Chinese game I play at work when I'm bored sometimes.  It's on dkmsoftware.com.  It has sudoku, shisen, and other logic and puzzle games.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my favorites is postsecret.com.  They post new secrets every Sunday.
    Anniversary
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to start by saying thanks cschuma for doing these posts!!  Great way to get more activity on the board! :)

Some of my favorite entertaining websites are...

hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com
    cakewrecks.blogspot.com
    awkwardfamilyphotos.com
    icanhascheezburger.com
    failblog.org
    textsfromlastnight.com
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_qotd-525?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:b602e070-efba-4972-99fd-cfbb89c5e911Post:3ddd7e2b-e633-42bb-8c82-8ccda4e32b6c">Re: QOTD 5/25</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to start by saying thanks cschuma for doing these posts!!  Great way to get more activity on the board! :)
    Posted by Merin[/QUOTE]

I have fun posting on these boards!  Weddings are waaay more fun now that the stress of mine is over.  I just have to ignore the strange looks from my husband when he sees me on here.  He doesn't get it!  I could venture over to the nest I suppose too... I have yet to go any further than clicking the tab at the top though.  Baby Steps.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_qotd-525?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:b602e070-efba-4972-99fd-cfbb89c5e911Post:db723cce-fd23-42b2-95c3-9ee91d8bf3cd">Re: QOTD 5/25</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: QOTD 5/25 : I have fun posting on these boards!  Weddings are waaay more fun now that the stress of mine is over.  I just have to ignore the strange looks from my husband when he sees me on here.  He doesn't get it!  I could venture over to the nest I suppose too... I have yet to go any further than clicking the tab at the top though.  Baby Steps.
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]

Isn't it funny about weddings?!  I could read about and discuss and plan weddings all day now that mine is long over and done with, lol.

And you should absolutely post on the nest!!  I promise we're a great bunch! :) :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a reality tv and celebrity gossip addict.  So, I'm on these all day:

fansofrealitytv.com
    survivorsucks.com
    perezhilton.com
    realitytea.com
    tvgasm.com
    thedirty.com

It's really pathetic how much time I devote to reality tv! 

Plus, for some reason I'm addicted to drug addiction blogs - drug addicts themselves and their families.  I don't know why, I just find their blogs interesting.  There are way too many to list that I watch and read.

I'm on facebook and twitter alot too.  And finally, may favorite blog is pioneerwomen.com and donotreply.com for just fun.  The post secret one is gonna get added to my list too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards