Ohio-Northeast

on site hair stylist

Does anyone know or can suggest an on-site hairstylist in the youngstown area? I had one but I may not be able to use her because of scheduling. 

Re: on site hair stylist

• have never met her or had my trials yet.. but i booked the On Site stylist. coincidence to your post subject! here's the website:  http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/onsite-stylist-cleveland/website/ad595f411f8c5f15.html

• Seems a bit expensive. I'm having a girl from Edna Rose in Berlin (near Newton Falls) come do my hair and it's $30. She'll take the whole day off to focus on you and your wedding if you have at least 4 of your bridesmaids book to do hair with her too. She's younger but good at what she does and makes you feel comfortable all the meanwhile. She just needs a mirror so you can have her at the hotel or a house, or go to the salon.
    Let me know if your interested or around the area and I'll give you specific info.

• Berlin is about 2 hours away from where my wedding is. Thanks for the help though!
  • You may want to check students that graduate from Casel Aveda..the actual salon I've heard is expensive, but my finace's cousin is almost done with school there and I've seen pics of hair and make-up, and highlights she's done and it looks amazing. She is going to do my hair for my wedding, and maybe others as well. So dont be afraid to check out students...they may not have long term experience, but that doesn't mean they don't have the skills to do what you want for your wedding. Besides...that's what trials are for lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards