Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photobooth

Has anyone looking into this and kept a list of pricing?

Before I create a spreadsheet of pricing and options I thought I would ask you guys first

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    Zelly72Zelly72 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't keep a spreadsheet, but I can tell you who we're using.  We went with Photo Booth of the Stars.  They were the least expensive for what you get.  We got a special "Spring" rate when we booked, but it was $799 for 5 hours and included unlimited double prints, text on prints, memory book, prop box, a cd of all of the pictures, and a password-protected gallery (which they told me the guests can print from for free!!).   Then it is going to cost us $100 more if we want to add another hour on the day of the wedding.  I'm not sure if they have any specials going on now, but they are worth checking out.  Talking to them on the phone helped me make my mind up.  There were so many companies out there and they seemed really nice, not pushy at all.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes it does.  and that fits into our budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No spreadsheet here either, but we loved Chicagoland Photobooth! :) They were really flexible and the staff day of was attentive.

Good luck planning.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using Photo Booth Express who are partners with MDM DJs and they do discounts if you book more than 1 service with them (we are not using MDM for our DJ).

I've never read or heard any bad reviews on them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Disclaimer: I rent (and love) photo booths.*

We've created a handy-dandy worksheet for shopping around: http://www.thetravelingphotobooth.com/no-index/worksheet.pdf

We didn't put prices in (because they change), but there is a spot for it. We're totally biased, but there are some good things to think about on there. I hope it helps!

Those are all great companies mentioned. I recommend you always make sure you know exactly what the photo booth looks like and that you request a sample photo strip be mailed to you so you can see the quality firsthand. That way, you'll avoid any surprises on the big day. Happy planning!

**Jeff Hellenbrand is the owner of The Traveling Photo Booth Chicago. You can email him at chicago@travelingpb.com.
  • Options
    ashleylinkashleylink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny, I was just going to recommend Traveling Photo Booth.  Wedding is in two weeks now but so far they have been great!!  We are so excited to be using them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards