Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding hair and makeup

I am looking for a one stop shop to get my wedding day hair and makeup done near grandview/columbus has anyone had any good experiences?

Re: Wedding hair and makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Waldo's on High in the Short North.  I go to Adam B., and he has done my hair for two other weddings, once an updo, once down (and is doing mine on 6/19).  The pic in my siggy is from one of the weddings.  They also do make-up. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the wedding walk in the Short North last weekend and was very impressed with the MAXX Charles Penzone Salon. They do hair and were doing updos and fancy other do's and all looked great. They also do regular and airbrush makeup. Prices seemed reasonable for what they were offering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Max the Salon Short North for our hair. I've been going to Frankie for about 9 months now and she's really talented and down to earth. I've used their makeup services before, and I liked them. I'm not using them for our makeup because I wanted someone to come to us so we're not rushed to get to the church (for makeup we're using MelissaRoshan, who is absolutely amazing!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards