Pre-wedding Parties

First Wedding-related party!

Ok...so it's to fold napkins and stuff envelopes.  But, still, I'm excited!  It's like taking the idea that I'm going to be getting married and making it concrete!  My bridesmaids will be coming over and we'll have dinner.

The only thing is my cousin, who is a bridesmaid, wants me to make a complicated dish for dinner...mainly because she wants to learn how to make it.  And, making stuffed chicken florentine does not sound like a way to get into the right mood for the party....idea on what I should tell her?
PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First Wedding-related party!

• Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You could tell her no. Just let her know that you won't have time to teach her the recipe but you'd love to have over another night for a full on chicken florentine extravaganza.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_first-wedding-related-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:7a60a39d-90fb-4dc0-aa28-964f2f97488dPost:01b3af1d-0ef0-4c48-ba61-82b6dcc509ba">Re: First Wedding-related party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NO is not a four-letter word. Use it. "I don't have time to do that, but I'll be glad to write the recipe down for you."
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

agree

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards