Ohio-Columbus
Options

Anita Kline's cakes

Morning, girls.  I'm here with a question regarding Anita Kline's cakes.  I've heard nothing but good review after good review of her work but I've never been able to see any examples of her works.  Does anyone have any pictures they could show me of some of her cakes?  Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anita Kline's cakes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!!!  Seriously, you really should set up an appointment with her so that can taste how YUMMY it is AND see her binders of pics of all of her work!!!  :)  You will NOT be disappointed!!!
    Here is what mine looked like:
    crap -- it won't let me upload it, it's too big. Hmmm . . . I feel like there's a way, but I'm kind of clueless. If you want to leave your email address, I will you email you picture of mine! :)
  • Options
    BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a picture but they are gorgeous!  I hate the taste of foundant but love the smooth look.  I was dissapointed when I first saw her cakes because they looked like foundant buuut she said she only uses buttercream, she just makes them look so good you would swear they were foundant.  Set up a meeting with her, she will be able to show you lots of pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The best way to see all of her work is just to meet with her sometime.  She's super sweet and never makes you feel obligated to do anything after meeting with her.  I'm sure she'd love the opportunity to show you her binders of photos!  Can't hurt, right?

I can't say enough good things about her, and the fact that she doesn't have a website and that all of her clients come from word of mouth advertising speaks volumes about her work I think.  To be able to build a strong business (she books SO fast -- up to a year in advance!) using only good recommendations from other brides, to me, means that she's worth a look.

I'm pumped about her doing our wedding cake if you can't tell.  ;)  She's one of my favorite vendors.  Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/ pp.  At the appt. with her she has several binders with pictures of all her cakes.  At our first appt, we came up with a design plan for each tier, combining a few of the styles I liked in the pictures.  It's going to be five tiers (maybe six because our guest list keeps growing, ugh) with white icing for the design and a very pale pink for the background.  I can't wait to see and taste it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree! She had several binders to show me at my appt and I brought in examples of what I liked. We sat there and brainstormed while my FI kept eating cake! If she is available you can't go wrong with booking her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll echo the people above and suggest you meet her since you get free samples, lots of binders with pictures, and she's very sweet! If you like, you can email her and ask for examples of her work. I live out of state so she's been emailing me back and forth and I think she's sent me a couple pictures of her cakes. I'll try to attach one for you right now.

Anniversary
    wedding bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards