New Jersey
Options

Wedding Picture Locations

Can anyone suggest any locations in Bergen County/ Passaic County area? I drove up to Lambert Castle which so many people suggested but I'm really not impressed with it. Anyone take their pics here if so do you mind sharing? I was look for a beautiful park like setting. Please help! :)

Re: Wedding Picture Locations

• Options
    We took pictures inside lamberts castle.  Its on my FB page. Ill send you a PM with my last name and you can request me and I will be more than happy to share. We loved it. And we got married in the winter.
  • Options
    I'm getting our pics done at Lambert's Castle as well. I think it has so much charm & goes well with the feel of our wedding. 
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    We did our e-shoot at Ringwood Botanical Gardens. There's cool buildings, wooded areas and stone walls, etc. where you can get some great shots. GL! Edit: if you want to see samples, go to our photographer's FB page or blog. They are Be Creative Photography.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_wedding-picture-locations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a5961c85-a580-4391-8ce9-62180549de42Post:3f171289-8d4e-48db-93ff-d8258f3a195c">Re: Wedding Picture Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We did our e-shoot at Ringwood Botanical Gardens. There's cool buildings, wooded areas and stone walls, etc. where you can get some great shots. GL! Edit: if you want to see samples, go to our photographer's FB page or blog. They are Be Creative Photography.
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]
    I llovee Ringwood Botanical Gardens! It's soo beautiful. We had our engagement pictures done here. It's too far from where we are almost 45min each way soo that wont be good bc we want to be at our cocktail as well :(
  • Options
    i had the same question!! ive been searching for hours now and i still cant find a really nice place to take them. my sister took her wedding pictures at davis johnson park in tenafly and its really the only place i can think of thats nice so i may have to stick with that.

Van Saun in Paramus has a nice area as well as Saddle River County Park. Those are too far from me but they may be okay for you depending on where you're having your ceremony/reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards