Florida-West Coast
Options

Need Vendor Help for Naples, Fl Wedding

Hello!

This is my first time really checking out the website and all its resources. I thought I could possibly get some insight from ya'll on vendors in Naples, Fl. We live in Delray Beach, Fl (opposite coast) so planning this wedding from afar makes it a challenge. I wanted to know if anyone has any first hand experiences with any cake and floral vendors in Naples?? Of course our venue has a list of preffered vendors, and they come with great reviews from our venue, but I also wanted to what other brides thought of them.. Any insight would be appreciated!! Thanks a ton!!Cool

Re: Need Vendor Help for Naples, Fl Wedding

• Options
    I think you'll get Naples information on the South Florida board.
  • Options
    No - Naples is Florida West Coast. South Florida board is like Miami. :)

Naples for cakes: Kakes by Karen is AWESOME I have seen her work in person and it is AMAZING!!!

The only florist I know is Floral Artistry on Sanibel and they are very nice, organized, and do great things too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi - I am getting married in Naples in October.  Kakes by Karen is highly highly recommended as well as Mason's Bakery.  I personally, have hired a small business baker who I know thru a friend.  

Botanicals on the Gulf came recommended to me from all the venues I went to.  

Good luck!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    I am using Botanicals on the Gulf for my florist, and I am very pleased so far!  They are really easy to work with.
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies!!!! I have contacted Kakes by Karen, and her cakes look stunning!!!! I have noticed Botanicals on the Gulf are pretty well recommended :) I really appreciate all the insight!! I am trying to plan this wedding in just about 8 months!!! 
    Despite how many times I read these 'wedding planning timelines' I have yet to follow them! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards