Wedding Classifieds

WTB: pillar candles and cylinder vases

I am getting married May 2013 and with all the upcoming weddings, I'd like to start the hunt for used unscented pillar candles and cylinder vases. i'm looking for 8 sets of 3 vases per set. I am from the Washington DC/MD/DE area and would prefer to pick up. feel free to send me a message!

this is the idea i'm going for: 

table decor

Re: WTB: pillar candles and cylinder vases

• XML&MrPXML&MrP member
    First Comment
    I'm having a DW and got a liiiiitle out of hand buying candles.. Needless to say, I'm foregoing the candles for something more travel friendly. All are white and unscented 6 sets of Of 2x3 pillars (4)each set for 35.94 3x3 pillars 18 of these for 29.95 All these costs are before shipping I'm willing to go to the post office for shipping costs so please interested buyers only. PM me if you have any questions :) Or email eviereynoso@gmail.com
    - And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more. Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers imageimage
  • look on quickcandles.com     great prices
  • JNB421JNB421 member
    First Comment
    Hi! I have four white unscented pillar candles 3x6 (unopened). $10 for all four. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
  • for the vases, try the dollar store "Deals" they sell in bulk on the website.  I think it is dealsstores.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards