Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maternity Dress

I can't find anything I like. Im looking for something simple and probably chiffion?? beach wedding and we are renewing our vows. The ceremony is simple and I dont like beading. I looked at davids bridals online collection and I didnt like anything I saw. I don't know of anywhere else that would have a bigger selection. Help please! Also trying to figure out when the last possible moment I can order my dress is...Im 3 months pregnant right now and will be 7 months for our wedding.

Re: Maternity Dress

• Options
    Have you looked at the J-Crew, Ann Taylor, or Macy's wedding collections? They tend to have simpler dresses and have some good flowy designs and while they're not "maternity" per-say, you might be able to find something that fits like it is. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What about a maternity bridemaid dress?

Alfred Angelo 7016M (<-- clicky) looks beautiful on a pregnant belly. One of my BMs was 9 months for our wedding and when she tried on the dress (ended up having the baby the night before the wedding) it looked stunning on her.  It drapes over the belly beautifully. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Any empire waisted dress should accomodate any pregnant belly.  And I second looking at BM dresses, you should be able to get any of them in white or ivory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards