Military Brides

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi!!

Im new to this board, although I have been planning for about a year. Our wedding is going to be September 4, 2011. My fiance is currently in the Coast Guard reserves, but has been activated with the oil spill once already(he was there May-July and will be going back October-December) and we are considering going active after the wedding. Also my brother is currently stationed in Kuwait. Brides on other boards dont always seem to understand what its like trying to plan without your fiance around so I decided to head over here.

Stacey

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself!

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome!  My H is in the Navy.  We are about to PCS next month across the country to Everett, WA.  Big change from NY!

This board is usually pretty slow, but most of the ladies here have lots of experience and give great, unsolicited advice.  And who better to give you support than people who went through it. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    My FI is in and out and I'm never exactly sure when he will be home.  We do as much as we can when he's home and I e-mail him about everything else when he's gone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome. My FI is in the Navy and you wedding date is on his b-day =] Congratulations on the wedding and the ladies around here are helpful with any questions you have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome :)
  • edited December 2011

Welcome! My FI is AD Army and he is currently deployed. So, like many other brides here, know what it's like to plan a wedding by yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards