Registry and Gift Forum

Where to let people know where you registered???

I know its not right to put where you registered on the invitation. How else do you let people know??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to let people know where you registered???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_let-people-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:c532c571-acba-4b1a-a5bc-2e47a2f9bc46Post:0508048d-0441-4ac0-ab08-2af9636c6abe">Re: Where to let people know where you registered???</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can put it on your wedding website, and your shower invitations.  Also it can be spread by word of mouth as well. 
    Posted by Galaxy8227[/QUOTE]

This.
  • I put it on my wedding website and put the website on our STDs.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_let-people-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:c532c571-acba-4b1a-a5bc-2e47a2f9bc46Post:0508048d-0441-4ac0-ab08-2af9636c6abe">Re: Where to let people know where you registered???</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can put it on your wedding website, and your shower invitations.  Also it can be spread by word of mouth as well. 
    Posted by Galaxy8227[/QUOTE]

Ditto this exactly. We put a little blurp on the Accomodations card in our invites that said "For more info regarding our wedding please check our wedding website" and then we provided the website address underneath.
  • YOU don't let people know. They'll ask you, your family, or your wedding party.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • If people want to know, they will ask.
  • Word of mouth, don't put it on your invitations. That is rude. People will ask other family members or you parents. And it is just kinda a given that they go searching for you guys at the major dept stores. That is what I do when I don't know.
  • word of mouth, wedding website, shower invites.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards