New York-Hudson Valley

Monday, Monday, Monday

What did you guys do on Sat and Sun? Excited that it's Monday? Have and checks or AW moments? What is your goal this week?

Jaimie

Re: Monday, Monday, Monday

• edited December 2011
    We went to Homestyle bakery, bought a cake to try and it reminded me of most bakeries in the bronx Ive been to, good but not AWESOME. So we are going with Lulu's ...so happy =)
    Also went to Dave & Busters with the youngest ...we all had fun =)
    Yesterday we cleaned....oh and they tried to teach me to play Halo ...I suck at it lol
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    my grandma passed away on thurs so my weekend hasn't been so good.
  • dr_mrs.kingdr_mrs.king member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saturday I worked and Sunday we had a graduation party for a cousin.  It was the first time we saw the majority of our family since being engaged so that was exciting! Our 2 year old niece fell into the pool (6 feet deep end) so we both dove in to save her.  She's so fearless she didn't even cry, just coughed up a bunch of water!
    Plans for this week are to book venue and church!!  We're going down tomorrow to hopefully put deposits down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageVisit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    jennn so sorry about everything ... 

saturday i relaxed out my pool.. got some color.. we went to church then my FIL forced me to be an ugly unity candle... im in the process of redecorating

sunday-  we went to brunch at strawberry place in nyack and sat outside.. so nice!!! then we went to my FIL and did the table arrangements. 

today FI are getting our marriage license, i have a dentist appointment to fix my tooth... and i plan on being at the pool.. 

this week i have alot to finish plus a job interview.... the job is the same job i had this past year teaching but i was a leave replacement... this time its for tenure track.. sucks that i have to go through the process again. and their is so much drama between director and principal.... everything is in my favor and i hope it can stay like that!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • edited December 2011
    Jen- so sorry to hear about your grandma
    Diane- Good luck with your interview

Saturday- Went to the bank to finally change my name, went shopping with mom, I needed some new storage units for my bathroom. I was very succesful, now DH has to put together and hang.  I also got two photo albums- one for HM and one for extra proofs from photographer.  And I got a bunch of picture frames.  Satruday night- I met a friend for dinner that I haven't seen since the wedding.

Sunday- slept late and was lazy in the morning.  Cleaned the house, finally got in th shower at 2pm, then DH and I took the motorcycle for lunch at Sonic and we rode around orange county til about 5pm.  Came home and went back out to turn in our recyclables at Shoprite then came home and made a quick, delicious dinner on the grill.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni - so sorry to hear about your Grandma
    nybride - good luck! 

Spent the weekend cleaning and cooking for FI's daughter's high school graduation party at our house yesterday.  We had a blast, but I'm completely wiped out today and wish I could just take the day off...

This week's tasks...
    Marriage license today - 3pm at the town clerk's office!
    Cake topper - think I'm just gonna make one - two birds atop the cake.

There's a list at home, but I'm too tired to think about what needs doing outside of those few items.  A better night's sleep tonight and I'll be ready and raring to go tomorrow!  :)
  • edited December 2011

Goal this week (unfortunately all at once): oil change, car inspection, and renew car registration. What fun! At least it is only a four day week, and I am on vacation time until 7/13!!!!!!!!!! Cool

Also to start designing the save the dates.

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni- I'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of T&P's going your way.

Saturday--DH and my dad worked all day so I was home with my mom and uncle and we just cleaned and hung out. We had movie night and watched Shutter Island

Sun--Babysat DH's dog while they moved my MIL out of her townhouse
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni...so sorry for your loss.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni - I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Nybride - Good luck on the interview!

This past weekend was the first normal weekend that we have had in a month! So we were enjoying regular before-the-wedding life! And I didn't have before-the-wedding stress! So even though it was nothing special, it was really nice!

Tonight have appt with photographer to get our proofs! :) Can't wait to see what wasn't posted online.

Other stuff this week - visiting my grandparents to show them pictures from the wedding, dinner with friends, and a work picnic.

I also hope to lose the weight that I have gained since the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni- so sorry, please accept my condolences.

wknd was great- spent it in Boston as a "secret bachelorette wknd." Lots of good food, a few drinks, sex and the city dvds and some dancing. 

Not too many goals for the week- maybe update the budget and research some favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This weekend was GREAT!

Friday night went out for sushi with some friends, girls went home and cuddled up and watched HGTV boys...to the strip club...

Saturday- We went tubing on the chatahoochee river (I live in Atlanta but am planning a HV wedding ) and took a pole dancing class for a friends bday.

Sunday- church and coffee with my sister, and then yard work and yummy dinner on the grill.

The week is full of cleaning and getting  ready for my mom to visit and Wedding dress shopping next week!

*Jenni so sorry for your loss :-(
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge:Favorite Snack
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni - sowwir for ur loss

this weekend 
    i did all the laundry from the honeymoon
    did food shopping
    bought our wedding gift to ourselves
    went to a kick a55 bbq