Snarky Brides
Options

**anysunrise** **celles**

Hi guys! Hope you had a good weekend.

I beat plants vs Zombies for what seems like the millionth time last night so I thought I'd see if you guys knew another game I should try.

We're also almost done with Firefly and just have the movie left now. I was thinking about watching Twin Peaks next but I'm open to suggestions.

Anysunrise, I loved the necrophilia story you posted earlier and was really disappointed that it wasn't true. It sounds like something I would end up covering (I'm a journalist) except not as awesome. Have you ever read Sleep Talkin Man? I think you would like it. sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com
DD Lea, born 04/21/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #4 It's a BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
CP: July 2011
BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!

Re: **anysunrise** **celles**

• Options
    Your baby looks like she's going to eat me, and then laugh.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    She is definitely a cute nomnom baby. God people, stop making me want one.
  • Options
    Bahaha, that blog is awesome! Hmm, games...I dunno anything that won't devour your soul. I enjoy Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook though for time killing. And old school Warcraft.
  • Options
    Oh, hai!  I'm a journalist too.

Other than that I got nothing. 
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:27e37734-80ce-4aca-82f3-00971897a269">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bahaha, that blog is awesome! Hmm, games...I dunno anything that won't devour your soul. I enjoy Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook though for time killing. And old school Warcraft.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Thanks! DD would probably gnaw on you for as long as you would take it but she's slow-moving and, you know, a baby so she's not very bright. I think you'd escape :-)

I love Sleep Talkin Man. I kinda wish FI talked in his sleep but he doesn't of course. I went through a stage of sleep talking when I was pregnant, including telling FI once that it was time to go to the hospital but not to call Hitler because I did not want him there.

We were watching Indiana Jones when I fell asleep. That's the only thing even close to a reasonable explanation.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:8b5d1c1c-cce9-4223-ac15-5b6c96ef14b6">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, hai!  I'm a journalist too. Other than that I got nothing. 
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

What type of journalism do you do?

I'm an education reporter at a small daily newspaper.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
  • Options
    M&M, want me to tell you some pregnancy stories? I bet I could change your mind Wink
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:479893b0-ac27-4b1e-ac04-35095bf2bca7">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]M&M, want me to tell you some pregnancy stories? I bet I could change your mind
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

oh I am more than sure you could! ALSO, some times I just go read birth stories on TB and they calm me down.
  • Options

I can't stop reading the blog. It's so good. Thank you for this.

• Options
    What is plants vs zombies?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:dcd5cf10-2efb-4da1-a900-e4f2ce9fdce7">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is plants vs zombies?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

It's a strategy/castle defense PC game. You have to defend your house against zombies with various types of plants.
  • Options
    What kinds of plants are best for defending against zombies, and is this information useful IRL?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:567e3f72-5582-47dc-9615-962b75174bec">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kinds of plants are best for defending against zombies, and is this information useful IRL?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I don't think there are any plants that shoot things irl. Not in a way that'd be effective against zombies at least.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:fdfde932-124a-4992-89f8-38bf633eb23f">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **anysunrise** **celles** : I don't think there are any plants that shoot things irl. Not in a way that'd be effective against zombies at least.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

We could engineer some.

Personally, I would want a bunch of Audrey 2s, and some Mario Pirahna plants. 

• Options
    Hai!

I'm not really here today -- work. drowning. send help. -- but I'm really happy to see you came over to SB.  :D 
  • Options
    Also, the PvZ mini-game in World of Warcraft (the creatively titled Peacebloom vs. Ghouls) is all kinds of awesome.  Your avatar gets one of these--

--to follow her around when you win all five levels. 

My Netflix addictions (in descending order by ratio of guilt-to-pleasure):

Roswell
    Veronica Mars
    Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Oh, and all of the animated Batman/Superman/Justice League cartoons.  Of course.  /nerd
  • Options
    Oh my god, Celles, STOP TALKING ABOUT WOW.

(just kidding)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:1b468564-2865-4196-9ce8-2b3f9e8ba78f">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, the PvZ mini-game in World of Warcraft (the creatively titled Peacebloom vs. Ghouls) is all kinds of awesome.  Your avatar gets one of these-- --to follow her around when you win all five levels.  My Netflix addictions (in descending order by ratio of guilt-to-pleasure): Roswell Veronica Mars Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles Oh, and all of the animated Batman/Superman/Justice League cartoons.  Of course.  /nerd
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Dude. MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.
  • Options

Digital download = WIN!

• Options
     Embarassed

Sorry, J.  (Can I call you J?  Are we on a first initial basis?) 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:32ebf98b-041c-40f2-be88-af9b312fb1db">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Digital download = WIN!
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

If I had a credit card I would. I like to have the boxes too, they're lined up all pretty. I'm going to Collector's Edition it this time if I can.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:d60c928b-c896-499d-a64b-c0d7e9751461">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Sorry, J.  (Can I call you J?  Are we on a first initial basis?) 
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Yup, call me whatever.  I don't care.  I respond to biitch and cuunt too, but I can't imagine you'd call me those things.   

• Options
    I actually have a hard time using those words.  :3  I've been told I need to practice profanity, because it would make me more "relatable."  Especially at work.  It sounds counter-intuitive... but now that I think about it, the HR person everyone trusted at my last job was the one who swore like a sailor, while the one everyone thought secretly ate babies was the definition of prim and proper. 

/tangent
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:0ec219f4-cad3-440f-8269-835cdfbe729c">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually have a hard time using those words.  :3  I've been told I need to practice profanity, because it would make me more "relatable."  Especially at work.  It sounds counter-intuitive... but now that I think about it, the HR person everyone trusted at my last job was the one who swore like a sailor, while the one everyone thought secretly ate babies was the definition of prim and proper.  /tangent
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I used to hate using those words too.  Then i got a job where they (and many more) were screamed at me on a near daily basis, and now they slip out of my mouth all the time.  It's horrid.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:1b468564-2865-4196-9ce8-2b3f9e8ba78f">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, the PvZ mini-game in World of Warcraft (the creatively titled Peacebloom vs. Ghouls) is all kinds of awesome.  Your avatar gets one of these-- --to follow her around when you win all five levels.  My Netflix addictions (in descending order by ratio of guilt-to-pleasure): Roswell Veronica Mars Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles Oh, and all o the animated Batman/Superman/Justice League cartoons.  Of course.  /nerd
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I automatically love anyone who recognizes how awesome Veronica Mars is. RIP VMars. RIP. Or better yet, come back and make a movie.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:7a74e003-fe63-496e-9686-066c14f3e5f8">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **anysunrise** **celles** : I automatically love anyone who recognizes how awesome Veronica Mars is. RIP VMars. RIP. <strong>Or better yet, come back and make a movie.</strong>
    Posted by 8daysaweek[/QUOTE]

YES PLEASE.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    8days, (love the Beatles reference, BTW) where are you in the Cincinnati area?  I'm way over on the west side, almost in Indiana, in fact. 

/threadjack

And I love PvZ.  I'm still a little ticked off that FI forgot to tell me the weekend it was on sale, so I have to play it on his phone because I refuse to pay $2.99 for it (though I'm about to break down and do it anyway).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-celles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b35d8724-70e0-4adf-a60c-328c6b2e4083Post:5ec72632-bfdf-4c82-8ac9-80c5297c53e6">Re: **anysunrise** **celles**</a>:
    [QUOTE]8days, (love the Beatles reference, BTW) where are you in the Cincinnati area?  I'm way over on the west side, almost in Indiana, in fact.  /threadjack And I love PvZ.  I'm still a little ticked off that FI forgot to tell me the weekend it was on sale, so I have to play it on his phone because I refuse to pay $2.99 for it (though I'm about to break down and do it anyway).
    Posted by saxy414[/QUOTE]

I'm actually in Springfield now. I used to work in Lebanon and then Middletown though.

FI bought me the $19.99 collector's edition because it came with a little figurine LOL
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Oh, cool.  My dad lived in Middletown for a while, and my grandma lived in Monroe.  I'm way west in the Harrison area. 

I think I'll just need to suck it up and spend my 3 bucks :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards