Connecticut
Options

100 Days!

Just looked at my countdown and it says 100 days till the wedding!  The past few months have flown by, since only becoming enaged this past February (we have been together over four years, so no need for a long engagement!) 

With that being said, it has been such a short time to get everything ready, but we seem to be doing quite well.  I can't imagine having a long engagement...I would go crazy! 

We are loving the Webb Barn more and more each time we have visited.  Caterer has been great (pig roast!)  Dress is bought and tuxs are rented.  Photographer and music all set.  JP is a coworker of my FI.  Hotel block has been booked.  Save the dates sent.  Possibly getting a videographer.  And so excited about booking Larissa for my hair and makeup last night.  And now working on designing our invitations.  Just trying to figure out flowers, decorations, and cupcakes...

Any other ideas as to what I should be doing now that I will be under the 100th day mark tomorrow?  :)  Am I forgetting anything that you can think of? 

I love reading this board and all the posting you ladies have shared.  Given me some great ideas! 

Enjoy the wonderful holiday weekend all!  :)

Re: 100 Days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards