Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Beach wedding hair

Hi! Did any of you recent brides wear your hair down at your beach wedding? I'd really like to, but I'm a little worried about wind in pictures blowing it in my face. What do you think? Did your hairstyle work out for you or would you have done it different? Maybe half up? any recomendations? Thanks!

Re: Beach wedding hair

• My wedding is a year away but when I went to get my haircut last night, my hairdresser and I started talking (I'm also growing out my hair so we had to talk about how short she could cut it without messing with the length for the wedding).  We're having our reception on a boat so wind could be an issue.  What she suggested was a half-up with the back sort of locked in place.  She said if the front is pulled back it could sort of contain everything and it would look awesome.  Maybe that could work for you?
  •  I don't have any personal experience but a suggestion  would be to wear your hair down with some kind of hair piece that can help keep it from your face?
  • Dont know if you are still checking this, but I just did a week ago!  I pulled half of it back to help keep it off my face for pictures.  Aside from a hairspray re-do right before the ceremony it held up good. 

Lots of hairspray regardless!  Good luck!
  • Thank you! I decided that I was gonna go with the the half down too. That helps.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_beach-wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:0a03de29-85e4-446e-a1df-43db5024c666Post:366fcad9-1138-44a9-ac43-03d6f669dba1">Re: Beach wedding hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dont know if you are still checking this, but I just did a week ago!  I pulled half of it back to help keep it off my face for pictures.  Aside from a hairspray re-do right before the ceremony it held up good.  Lots of hairspray regardless!  Good luck!
    Posted by staceys9502[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards