Florida-South Florida

BM Gift Idea

Okay so I'm really trying to do something different/special for my girls.  I stumbled upon these "wish pearls" while googling pearls for the wedding.

Create a truly magical piece of jewelry. This kit includes a mollusk that holds a cultured freshwater pearl. When your newly discovered treasure is revealed, it finds a beautiful home in the pretty pendant.
  • Includes mollusk, pendant, and curb link chain
  • Sterling Silver #925 made pendant
  • Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 4.0mm
  • Cultured freshwater pearl varies in colors of white, peach, golden, lavender, or cream
  • Chain secures with a spring ring clasp
  • Approximate measurements: Pendant 1/2"L x 3/4"W; Chain 18"L
  • Box, romance card
  • Made in USA

So...they get the box...make a wish and then they get surprised when they open their mullosk to find a different colored pearl.  The colors mean:

White: Wisdom and Purity

Cream: Success - sometimes called champagne pearls

Peach: Health

Gold: Wealth

Lavender: Love

I was thinking of getting 3 of the following pearl cages - one for me, my mom, and my daugther

Then I was thinking of getting 3 of the following pearl cages for my girls - MOH, and 2 BMs.

Yay?  Or Nay?  I like it, but then again I'm known to be a little corny... but I just want it to be different/really special for my girls...
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Gift Idea

• edited December 2011
    Depending on how cheesy your girls are.  If they like that type of stuff it's really really cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. If YOU think YOUR girls would like that, then go for it! Personally, my girls would hate it. You know your ladies best.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • MarypashMarypash member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I received this from an old boyfriend in college and personally I didn't love it, but it completely depends on personality and you know them better than we do.  Good lucky either way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards