August 2012 Weddings

Also, found my shoes! lol

I know somebody just posted this, but I came on here to post about my wedding shoes and gosh darnit I'm sticking with my plan lol I love them and they seem very comfortable so far, but have only worn them for 10mins or so at once... but no worries.. I have 5 months to break them in and if all else falls, plenty of time to buy insole's haha ( The only time I ever wear heels are to weddings, wakes, & funerals...and I can't even walk properly after about 2hrs of standing in them! Trying to avoid that sort of uncomfortable-ness at my own wedding)

126 Invited image
37 Ready to Rock! image
9 Party Poopers image
80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Also, found my shoes! lol

• Very pretty shoes!!
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • kristimlkristiml member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Those are very cute!!  Mind if I ask where you found them?  I'm still looking for shoes...
  • Cute shoes! It doesn't matter about the post, I think it was just about as exciting finding the dress or maybe a little even more exciting finding the shoes!!! lol I'm the same way, I don't wear heels at all, so I didn't want anything too high, cause I really don't want to hurt myself on our wedding day!
  • edited March 2012
    Thanks guysss!! I couldn't believe how hard it was to find wedding-like shoes that were cute that matched my criteria: peeptoe (I dont have the prettiest of toes, but am not a fan of closed toed dress shoes either), low heel (so I don't die), & a strappy back (I swear I'm a size 7.25 lol 7's in heels are too small & give me blisters and 7.5's make my foot come out of them when I walk. With the sandal back I can poke a hole in it to make my exact size. HA- take that shoe sizing!). I also loved than almost every review said they were comfortable and some even said things like "I normally wear sneakers so I wanted something comfortable and a low heel for my wedding. I wore these the entire night and my feet didn't hurt at all!" 

The shoes are from Zappos... here's a link: http://www.zappos.com/j-renee-dayna-gold-glimmer-fabric
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very cute!!!!  I can't walk in high heels either (mine are like 2" heels)!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards