Registry and Gift Forum

Target Club Wedd Issues

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty with their registry now that Target's website is re-done? Some days it lets me sign in and manage my items and other days it can't even find my registry. I'm worried that my guests won't be able to access it either and my shower is coming up in a couple weeks... Any advice?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Target Club Wedd Issues

• A few people told me they couldn't find us when they looked in the store but our online one seems to be working fine.  So today I went into the store and sure enough neigher me or my fiance's name would come up.  When I asked someone about it they gave me a number to call.  After going through the whole thing all over again with this guy who barely spoke English on the phone I was told by him that I "should try spelling my name differently" When I told him that I know how to spell my own name he got an attitude with me and told me that everything was working fine on thier end.  I got so frustrated I just hung up then called back hoping to get someone less rude but I got the same guy so I gave up.  I feel awful because our shower is this weekend and a few people already told me they've made the trek to Target, we live in a rural area so it's a 30 min-1hr drive to the nearest Target for some. We didn't register anywhere else. I don't know what to do at this point except warn other brides to be DON'T register at Target!!  Cry
    Mr. and Mrs. Lawless
  • A few people told me they couldn't find us when they looked in the store but our online one seems to be working fine.  So today I went into the store and sure enough neigher me or my fiance's name would come up.  When I asked someone about it they gave me a number to call.  After going through the whole thing all over again with this guy who barely spoke English on the phone I was told by him that I "should try spelling my name differently" When I told him that I know how to spell my own name he got an attitude with me and told me that everything was working fine on thier end.  I got so frustrated I just hung up then called back hoping to get someone less rude but I got the same guy so I gave up.  I feel awful because our shower is this weekend and a few people already told me they've made the trek to Target, we live in a rural area so it's a 30 min-1hr drive to the nearest Target for some. We didn't register anywhere else. I don't know what to do at this point except warn other brides to be DON'T register at Target!!  Cry
    Mr. and Mrs. Lawless
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards