South Carolina
Options

XP: October Beach Wedding???

(This is a XP with NC boards!!)

I live in TN, and am pondering a beach wedding with just my FI and me, my parents, possibly my grandparents, and possibly his mom and step father (long story short, he isn't close with them but that's not the point of the post). We are not getting married until October 27 2012, so that leads me to my question: how are the beaches at the end of October? I'm not necessarily concered with the water being warm enough to swim in, but I'd like to be warm enough that we aren't freezing as we're out there on the beach.

I am considering both Myrtle Beach and Emerald Isle. On the respective websites, it states that it's usally in the mid 70s in October. Do you agree with this temp? And do you think that would be a nice temp for a beach wedding?

Also, if you have suggestions for other cheap places in NC to wed on the beach, please let me know! I haven't done my full research yet, mainly because I wanted to see what others thought about this idea. Thanks in advance!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: October Beach Wedding???

• Options
    msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

According to my Photographer, April and October are busy months for beach weddings.  He told me he did nine weddings on the beach last October. You should consider have a beach wedding. The weather would be perfect, not too hot and not too cold.  If you need any help with Myrtle Beach, let me know.

Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards