Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

How many trial runs?

How many hair trial runs did you do or are you doing before your wedding day?  And were they all with the same stylist, or did you do multiple trials with different stylists to find the one you liked best?

I am in the process of trying to find a good hair stylist for the wedding (I don't live in the city we're getting married in), so I'm doing two or three trials with different stylists to find someone I like (and just hoping that I end up loving one of them!).
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How many trial runs?

• Options
    I have several friends that graduated from cos. school that have offered to do a hair trial, I intend to take them all up on their offers. This would mean roughly 3 or 4 trials. I already know what salon I will go to as I've used them before and know they do great work, I am just trying to figure out a hairstyle.
  • Options
    I did two hairstyle trials with 1 stylist.
  • Options
    I did a full hair and makeup trial with one artist and was not pleased with the results.  So I chose another MUA to do my makeup for my E-pics and booked my trial with her which I liked.  I ended up tweaking a few things for the wedding day and on the wedding day everything was perfect. 

It's not unusual to have more than one.  Just make sure you bring pictures and are clear about what you want done and give them feedback afterwards.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback and tips!!

alecat - that was an awesome present!!  Wish I knew someone like that!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards