Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding memory box?

I got married in December, and I think I was wedding'd out so I haven't preserved my dress or anything else...I plan on having my dress preserved but really want to have some sort of a memory box to put cards, bouquet and other misc. wedding items in.  I was curious what others have done.  I don't want it to be just a plain box.  I wanted something kind of cute. Is there a site out there that sells anything, or has someone made their own? Thanks!

Re: Wedding memory box?

• I got a plain black box, took my garter, a favor, going to put a dried out centerpeice flower in there. I have other stuff in there just drawing a blank as to what but that stuff is most important to us. On our wall of life we have our cake topper. Pictures on photobucket, my dress I will wear again cause it was a dress I got that I could wear again.
  • did you find anything at micheals? one thing i forgot to mention, was sometimes michaels cant be expensive... but they frequnetly have sales... i believe when i got all my stuff for my memory box that everything was about 50% off... i had to go a couple of times before i got things at the price i wanted--but i'm a frugal shopper... lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Be sure it's archival quality so things don't yellow and are protected.
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! My Planning Bio "http://lisa-rj.weebly.com"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards