Wedding Reception Forum

Fairy Berries Alternatives?

Does anyone know of any alternatives to Fairy Berries that I could use? Fairy berries are small round battery operated LED lights that slowly alternate between the light being on the left and right side. They sort of look like lightning bugs/fireflies when they're turned on at night. I was thinking about using them in my centerpieces since they are watertight and they float. But they're super expensive $18 for a set of 10. I would need probably 4-5 per centerpiece. And I have about 25 tables for my reception. Any alternaive ideas that would give a lightning bug/firefly effect?

Re: Fairy Berries Alternatives?

• maybe LED lights and some shimmer in the water that occaissionally catches the light and reflects it? I know Bath Bombs are also expensive, but somehow they add shimmer that doesn't just settle to the bottom of the water and it catches the light beautifully. 
  • Floating candles? I really wanted to do Fairy Berries too, and my venue provides vases full of water for the centerpieces. But due to the cost, I decided to do floating candles from Target. They're bigger so you wouldn't need as many per table.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards